Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Oops I did it again....

I had such good intentions of being a good blogger....but oops...I did (or didn't) it again.... But here's the truth...I don't know what to write about. I seriously think of blog titles and topics all the time and somehow they never make it to the monitor. BUT, my life is good, I am happy.
One coolish thing coming up is I'm running in the warrior dash - http://warriordash.com/register2011_washington.php
I am not nearly as prepared as I thought I would be by this point...and usually I set a goal of how far I want to run but don't incorporate the return trip... this is when I call my sisters to easy my guilt as I sheepishly and between gulps of breath walk back the way I've come. But, for those of you who know me I am about the cheapest person alive....except for traveling, that's different...but I totally splurged the other day and bought a new ipod! I got the new Nano Touch and I love it!!! So that has been helping me out a bit.
This last weekend was cram packed! Friday night - bonfire in Tacoma, Saturday AM Hike at Denny Creek, early afternoon chilled with my grandparents, little later afternoon went for a run and then chilled with my grandparents some more, then went swimming then out latin dancing, where I was mildly hit on by a good lookin Dominican man (whew it was a fun fun weekend). Then up for church Sunday and then family dinner, nap and a movie with the bothers and Mom and then off to a BBQ and fireworks.....and then the 4th of July, my favorite holiday of all....I was sick :P Do I spent it relaxing and then cousins, aunts, uncles and grandparents came over for scrumptious strawberry bacon burgers (2 thumbs way up!). So it was a good weekend.
Okay, now that I'm back in the swing of this I will update more...

Still in there swingin,
Katie

5 comments:

  1. oh i'm so glad you updated!! you had such a busy weekend! I'm sorry you were sicky though, that's lame!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A post!!! Yay! (did you know I check this daily... :) Glad you had such a great weekend! Can't wait to see you tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Strawberry bacon burgers? That sounds amazing! You are a busy Gabriela! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love those strawberry bacon burgers!! I need to look into this warrior dash! You are awesome!!

    Oh, and so sad I missed your call today...=( It was a CRAZY day, one of the craziest since I've had Emmett.

    Also, such a bummer you were sick on the 4th - sorry about that!!

    But I am glad you updated, yay! Talk soon!! Love you!!!

    ReplyDelete